I was impressed from the moment I stepped inside. It’s sparklingly white and clinically clean. With oodles of magazine articles professing their love for Dr. med. Erich Schulte products, and bottles of his ‘magic’ products lining the walls, I was excited to try out their famous facial! This is the QMS Medicosmetics, flag ship spa & store – the first in London, nestled unassumingly off the Kings Road in London, yet brilliant on the inside. This is where beauty and science meet. (more…)
Wait what? It’s Sunday? How. Did. That. Happen?…. Introducing another round up of amazing beauty posts, from the oh so lovely Beauty Blogazons…Short and sweet just like the gal! Lol.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lusting after Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric Powder Blushes as I have been? Then check out these swatches!
- TheFabZilla: Gold in skincare? TheFabZilla reviews Allegresse 24-Karat Skincare line + a Giveaway worth $389!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison wants to know what you think about the Too Faced 3 Way Lash Lining Tool she’s been using to tightline lately.
- Beauty by Miss L: e.l.f. Baked Eyeshadow palette in Texas swatches and review.
- Fluttering Lashes: This summer is nothing without an amazing pair of sandals.. check out my selection!
- Geniabeme: You don’t always have to spend a lot on makeup, see my top 10 drugstore products!
- The Feminine Files: Kristina reviews The Body Shop’s NEW InstaBlur 5-Action Primer!
Have a wonderful week!
I knew I would do some shopping in London, but I really didn’t think I would come back ladened with sandals! Still, I rationalised it by the fact that - A. I live in Florida and it’s basically always sandal weather ( except when it rains – which is alot!) B. I was off to Mykonos ( see above picture) and unless you are a super brave pro-high heel wearer, you can’t wear heels on the cobbled streets. So, the sandal buying commenced! It really is all about the sandals! Before you read on – know – I’m no foot model… (more…)
It’s been an ongoing
obsession battle to keep eye shadow on my lids. Perhaps it’s just because I have a bit of an oil slick face by nature and team that with moving to a hot and humid climate…..BOOM there’s almost no point spending all that time carefully creating a blended eye shadow look. That was my situation - until I discovered the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion . It keeps your eyeshadow in place for hours and is literally the stuff make-up dreams are made of. For real.
When you’ve been on holiday a while, you tend to slip into bad ways. Not eating healthy, not exercising regularly and perhaps a little too much rose wine! *Guilty* Basically.. it’s time to start eating cleaner, any my current obsession and favourite go to salad is my ultimate quinoa salad. Totally delicious, easy and filling! Just be warned – it is addictive! (more…)