It’s worth mentioning that you can never look good in an icky green coloured face mask – but you know sometimes, you have to look pretty damn horrendous, before you look great! When a face mask is this fresh and also a culmination of a power house of ingredients, it’s worth looking terrible for. Say hello to ‘The Sacred Truth,‘ one of Lush’s fresh face masks. Lush is a brand that uses totally fresh and natural ingredients, and they don’t test on animals which is always a huge thumbs up in my book! I’ve been to the factory myself and it’s like a huge Santa’s workshop, only for incredible beauty products! The stuff of dreams people, the stuff of beauty dreams…. (more…)
Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you’ve had a wonderful week and if you’re in the mood for some awesome beauty reading – you’re in the right place! The Beauty Blog Coalition round up is here – Enjoy!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lioness Beauty Bar Silk Ceramic Flat Iron is not only a gorgeous creature, but it is also fab flat iron!
- TheFabZilla: The best lippy to wear for high school reunion ala Romy and Michelle? The best eyeshadow for lazy days? TheFabZilla rounded up her best beauty products this Summer!
- Beauty by Miss L: Butter London Victoriana + some water decals = simple and cute manicure
- Beyond Beauty Lounge : See how The Beauty Council recreated makeup looks from this years MTV VMA’s
- Never Say Die Beauty: Calendar and recommendations for the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Sale & Events on now!
- Fluttering Lashes : Blo Tampa has arrived! See what I thought when I went to check it out with some other fab beauty bloggers!
Have a wonderful week!
Blo Blow Dry Bar has arrived in Tampa and I couldn’t be happier! Living in a climate that is perpetually humid, wearing my hair down just doesn’t work. Sure I try, but I’m no expert and despite my best efforts, somehow humidity wins over styling – every time – until the pro stylists at Blo got to work on my tresses that is! Blow dry bars are a haven for girls like me. Dash in with a sad ‘do,’ leave with a very happy one. I adore them. (more…)
I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect minty green nail polish for some time. It’s a hard task, but someone’s gotta do it! This beauty is called Absolutely Shore by Essie and while it’s not exactly a ‘fall’ or autumn shade, I still love it year round. It’s fresh, it’s pretty and if you’ve still got the remains of a tan hanging in there, this shade will compliment it perfectly. It also look great on toes… I know what you’re thinking.. won’t my toes just look like something funky is going on – and not in a good way?! Well – yes if you pick a weird shade, no if you don’t! As a general rule, a hint of green is ideal or bold and bright. Just stay away from anything with brown undertones. (more…)
I hope you’ve had a wonderful weekend and here’s to a smooth and peaceful week ahead! I’m trying to get some kind of organisation going on, on the Blog – in terms of posts and when they appear, but a full time job and a very easily distractable personality is not ideal! Still, hang in there with me.. I will get my groove back soon! Until then, here’s the round up of some fab posts, from fab bloggers of The Beauty Blog Coalition…. Happy Sunday reading!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Tom Ford Beauty Fall Color Collection 2014 All Swatches! What a Gorgeous and Drool-Worthy Collection!
- TheFabZilla: New for Fall, TheFabZilla reviews Tom Ford Lip Color in Negligee and Twist of Fate
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Jessica takes us on a tropical vacation with the Barielle Keys collection and there’s a giveaway too!
- Color Me So Crazy: My thoughts and pictures of the GORGEOUS Ignite Collection from Zoya
- Beauty by Miss L: Cruelty, paraben and sulfate free Mineral Fusion Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner review
- Painted Ladies: Sheila from Painted Ladies takes you on a tour ofArtOnIt Makeup – it’s splurge worthy!
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shopped the new MUA display at CVS & is wearing MUA Natural Demi Lashes!
- Fluttering Lashes : Check out my review of this hybrid moisturizer and sunscreen in one! Gotta love Dermalogica!