I know what you’re thinking. Why on earth am I presenting you with a cellulite cream, when you have your pins firmly swaddled in cosy tights and skinny jeans. No skin to be seen! Well, the reason is – smart girls start early my friends. None of this 2 week beach body diet. A little every day goes a long way, and starting your beauty prep for summer now will do you wonders. (more…)
It’s fair to say I do a large amount of skin care stalking on a lot of beauty blogs. I love checking out what everyone is raving about and trying right now – and as a self confessed skin care junkie, I’m always on the look out for new products to add to my arsenal. I’ve never got my mitts on anything from Omorovicza before and I’m dying to try out their Queen of Hungary mist. As you can guess, it has rave reviews! The other product that’s firmly on my wish list is the new Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Controuring Eye Lift, but the price is pretty eye watering. So, as I’m not a fan of baked beans for dinner every night these babies are all on my January skin care wish list right now. A girl can dream! Have you tried any of these products and if you did what did you think?
Happy Sunday! I haven’t brought you a BBC ‘Round Up’ for a while so here’s one to cater to all your Sunday afternoon beauty reading needs. Enjoy!
- TheFabZilla: Spring has sprung at TheFabZilla. Check out Guerlain Les Tenders Spring 2015 Makeup Collection Feat. Meteorites Compact 3 Medium and Kiss Kiss Rosy Silk
- Painted Ladies: Puzzled by nail art? Sheila breaks down 4 easy nail art techniques that will have your manis looking fancy in a flash.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for more matte lipstick options? Then see why Burberry Lip Velvet Long Wear Lipsticks in Antique Pink and Pink Amber are swoon-worthy!
- Fluttering Lashes: Have you picked up anything from Cara Cosmetics? Check out my recent additions!
- Beauty by Miss L: Are OZ Naturals products really the best ones?
- BeautyTidbits: No time for a Spa facial treatment? Check out this amazing at-home facial mask and get an exclusive offer to score a Free Sample!
- Color Me So Crazy: What’s Inside My January Ipsy Glam Bag??
- Never Say Die Beauty: The Michael Todd Soniclear Antimicrobial Cleansing Brush is a game changer for Allison’s sensitive skin
- I Know all the Words: The complexion duo of your dreams- The Face Base with Clarins Skin Illusion Foundation & Instant Concealer
- beautyXposÃ©: Looking for a full-coverage foundation with a light wear? Read on to see what Kristin thinks of the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation.
- Being Melody : Pack your MakeUp like a Pro and leave your stress behind with these tips.
- Be Happy And Buy Polish: Are you longing for spring? So is Jessica with this cheerful spring manicure!
There were tons of great brands at TMS Orlando but one of the stand out brands for me had to be Cara Cosmetics. They’re a power house of education meets cosmetics, with their make-up school in Florida and wide range of pro-products. The best part is, they are also ‘pro-blogger’ which meant us lucky gals got to try out a few of their gorgeous products. (more…)