This weekend marks the beginning of fun times for moi. Family arrives tonight, I went to my very first US Halloween party last night- which was amazing… I was a broken doll.. although I felt like Lindsey Lohan in Mean Girls ( no one really goes scary huh?) so just a little warning – the blog may be a tad quite… but I have plenty of past posts to keep you occupied, so why not browse the depths of my archive!
Today I have some epic beauty reading for you, thanks to the lovely bloggers of the BBC. Enjoy your weekend!
- Slashed Beauty: It’s time to switch up our routines for fall! Check out Miranda’s updated drugstore foundation/contouring routine.
- TheFabZilla: Christmas came early to TheFabZilla HQ, thanks to Mrs.Claus! Guerlain Palette Petrouchka Be Mine!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Tom Ford Beauty Lip Color Matte Collection For Holiday Swatched! A worthy obsession worth the hype!
- Painted Ladies: Individual lashes can seem scary, but Sheila has a 5 step tutorial to make the job that much easier.
- Color Me So Crazy: The 1970s plus Grey and Other Colors for the 52 Week Challenge. Look What I Did!!
- Fluttering Lashes: Check out my thoughts on THE Chanel foundation
- Never Say Die Beauty: Check out Allison’s super-soft, blindingly shiny hair from using Darshana Natural Indian Oil
- Endlessummer Blog: Need to moisturize and protect your skin from cold weather? Looking for a product suitable for the whole family? Check out a best-selling skin care product from Japan – Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream!
- Grow It Girl: Tiki served us a little face this week with her Natural Eyes and Ombre Lips.