It’s my first round up with the Beauty Blog Coalition… check out what all the other fabulous bloggers have been posting this week!
- Slashed Beauty: Bright lipstick is a must-have for summer. Miranda shows us three shades she’ll be sporting all season long from the Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: TATCHA Luminous Deep Hydrating Lifting Mask boasts astounding and transformational results in only 15 minutes! It’s a miraculous treatment!
- I Know all the Words: Make makeup removal a sinch with L’Oreal Sublime Soft Gentle Micellar and Gentle Makeup Remover for Eyes & Lips
- TheFabZilla: Want gorgeous lips? Kathryne from TheFabZilla shows her puckers made vibrant by Jelly Bean and Quinn from Gorgeous Cosmetics
- Glamorable!: Want to win a bottle of AQUA 41 fragrance for you and your significant other? Check out this giveaway!
- beautyXposÃ©: Bigger is always better, especially when it comes to your hairstyle. Kristin shows you how to get voluminous hair with KÃ©rastase Mousse Bouffante after the jump.
- Fluttering Lashes: Review of Origins Dr Andrew Wiel – the best serum for sensitive skin!
- Beauty by Miss L: This week Leelo from Beauty by Miss L created eye-catching green & yellow eye makeup.
- daydreaming beauty: Amber is crazy about the Milani Brilliant Shine lipgloss and has four to share this week on daydreaming beauty!
- Makeup Life and Love: Tired of dull, uneven skin? Keep reading as Jamie finds the newest MUST HAVE product that will get skin even and glowing instantly.
- D.G.S.Beauty: Add to your hairspray collection some amazing Nick Chavez Products. Check out my reviews here.
- Geniabeme: Armour Beauty has amazing lip glosses! See Geniabeme’s swatches!
- My Highest Self: Miranda shows off new eye products for Summer from butter LONDON, find out her favorites!
- Advice Sisters Beauty/Fashion/Lifestyle: Alison check our the Thymes Studio Collection’s 6 scented Cologne Rollerballs
- Citizens of Beauty: Smoky and Neon Blue Eyeshadow Tutorial
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison tries a new gluten-free mineral lipstick from Gabriel Cosmetics from Whole Foods makeup dept
I hope you enjoy reading some new blogs, packed full of beauty goodness!