Another week, another round up of beauty goodness! Check out the links for some gorgeous Sunday reading thanks to the amazing Beauty Blogazons. I dare you not to want to rush out and grab armfuls of lip gloss after this!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla’s kind of nude is rose mauve.Check out her review of Givenchy 207 Rose Plumetis lipstick, a limited edition for Fall/Winter 2014.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Are you among the many Beauty Box fanatics? If so, then you really must check out MEMEBOX! They have amazing boxes!
- Beauty Apocalypse : Beauty Apocalypse continues their review of 1,000 mascaras with a “volcanic” offering from Korres
- Beauty by Miss L: How to pack nail polishes for moving
- Never Say Die Beauty: NSDB is giving away to 2 winner Ritual Beauty’s Daily Perfecting Treatment Serum, Allison’s favorite serum & moisturizer in one!
- My Stunning Nails:Tranquil gray leaves remind us that fall is just around the corner.
- Icy Nails: Erika reviewed the LORAC Pro 2 palette. Was it love? Come find out.
- Fluttering Lashes: Check out what I thought about the QMS Medicosmetics facial!
Fabulous Awesomeness: Not everything on Pinterest is right. Never clean makeup brushes like this!
- The Passenger Element: Boost your skin with Vitamin C and Exuviance Illumination Duo
Have a wonderful week!