Halloween in America is where it’s at. Not only is everything themed for an entire month, there are so many fun and spooky things going on, so many costumes for a great price, not to mention make-up, hair, and nail inspiration everywhere. In a nut shell Halloween is a time to get freaky and get super creative with your make-up! I’ve seen so many amazing tutorials around the web, I thought I would bring you my round up of the best looks, tutorials, and nail art. Even if you’re not celebrating, its fun to look at the creative offerings of so many talented people around the web.
- The most creative: make-up that I’ve seen has got to be the picture above. I’ve seen a lot of freaky looks, but I think this one is hands down the most original. Check out this totally mesmerizing look here.
- 21 Easy Hair and make-up ideas is brought to you by buzzfeed.com which is one of my favorite sites for the weird and wonderful. These looks will inspire and delight you, even if you have no idea what to be this Halloween, you’ll get some great, easy to accomplish looks here.My personal favorite looks have got to be the ‘deer make-up’ look and the ‘porcelain doll make-up’ look. Cute and do-able. I like.
- For cute nail inspiration: Head over to Love Brown Sugar for some serious nail eye candy – a super easy way to get into the Halloween spirit, if you don’t feel like getting dressed up. Check it out here.
- For the Spirit of Halloween:you need to stop by Beautylish for 10 more amazing make-up looks. As you may guess my personal favourite is the ‘Avatar Look’, followed closely by the ‘Little Mermaid Look’
- The Ultimate Autumn and Halloween Nail inspiration: look no further than this incredible Pintrest board. I’ll tell ya, spiders have never looked so adorable!
- For last minute gore: look no further than this tutorial of how to make your very own DIY fake blood. If you get a last minute party invite, nothing says Halloween quicker than dousing on some red goo. Lurverly.
I hope you’ve been inspired to whip out the face paint, or paint a pumpkin on a digit or two! Problem for me is deciding what to be…there are too many awesome looks floating around. Maybe I’ll just dress up the dogs instead!