Gotta love Birchbox for showing up and just making a day that little bit more special. Oh yes, Novembers’ Birchbox arrived and I’ve already eaten a large chunk of it’s contents. Oops. There goes my health kick – it was chocolate by the way, in case you’re worried I’ve now started eating cosmetics. I’m obsessed, but not crazy! Not yet at least! Highlights of this week included a surprise holiday being booked – the husband is amazing! I’ve also finally started driving over here. It’s terrifying FYI.
- This post about dogs wearing shoes made me laugh so much. Check this out and throw out those doggy pumps!
- Keeping with the animal theme I seem to have going on here, I watched the John Lewis Christmas advert on You Tube (it’s not aired in the US obvs) Tears people, actual tears. Animal friendships at Christmas are just too much, my heart can’t take it. Get ready to weep here.
- In need of some proper Christmas beauty eye candy? Look no further than the incredible Cult Beauty – the one stop shop for all the hottest and best products around. Trust me, the ladies of this site know their beauty products. I want everything people. Everything. Grab pen and paper and get scrawling your wish list here.
- If you’re still in need of some winter boots then Piperlime are having a fab 30% off sale. Who said you can’t buy yourself a little pre Christmas treat?!
- This post by the lovely Anna over on Vivianna Does Make-up made me add a lot of people to my Instagram. I’m now dreaming about nail art. Not trying to re-create it yet, don’t worry!
Have a wonderful week!