A new season brings with a plethora of new beauty releases, and as much as I’d love to buy them all, sadly rent and other boring ‘adult‘ stuff says that’s not a good idea! Therefore, to avoid being broke surrounded only buy make-up – I’ve come up with this beauty ‘wish list’ for the summer – obviously it’s not all the products I’d love to buy – that would just be silly – but a streamlined guide to super exciting releases, and more practical ‘must haves!’ The one’s that are very useful for the summer months.
1. This is one part of an amazing new sculpting duo from Tarte that really must be mine – it’s called The Slenderizing Bamboo Contouring Brush.
2. The second part of the summer contouring set is The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer also from Tarte. This is used alongside the brush to contour your face, thus making it appear slimmer. Remember the Kim Kardashian picture (revealing her make-up tricks)… This is Tarte’s version of an easy way to recreate a similar effect!
3. Another beauty from Tarte (clearly I like this brand alot) is this gorgeous Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush, in the new shade Captivating Warm Peach. Everyone needs a great peachy/ coral blush in their collection and this long lasting one is just the ticket!
4. The Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance Bronze is a perfect choice for summer, as you can mix this in with your existing foundation to warm it up so that if you get a tan, you won’t need to buy an entirely new bottle of foundation. Or simply use this on it’s own for a little summer glow.
5. Supergoop is the first sunscreen that doesn’t sting my sensitive skin – even when I’m sweating or it’s real hot. Lurverly. This 30 SPF City Sunscreen Serum With Uniprotect PT-3 looks particularly exciting as it claims to protect your skin from daily UVA and UVB sun exposure. It also provides 24 hours of continuous moisture and stimulates the repair of existing UV damage to further combat premature aging. Amaze!
6. This is the much talked about Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette featuring 3 shades of soft focus finishing powder, that’s supposed to re-create an effect similar to flattering lighting. Sounds to good to be true right? With mixed reviews on this one I’m holding out trying this just yet, but it remains firmly on the wish list!
7. This last product is a must have. Seriously. Forget buying waterproof make-up so you don’t sweat it off at the beach – one slick of the Anastasia Beauty Genius Clear Waterproofing Gel ,which is a clear, waterproofing gel – bonds, seals, and waterproofs any powder makeup. There’s also a product from Anastasia that makes any mascara waterproof! Oh yes – totally amazing!
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think and what’s on your summer wish list?!