Yesterday, on June 28, at 8:09 pm, the Operations Coordination Center of the State Emergency Service in the region received a report about the drowning of a man on the Dniester River in the village of Stary Martynev.
Rescue workers from the Burchten Village State Fire and Rescue Center and the Diving and Rescue Department of the Emergency Rescue Detachment of the Special Purpose Directorate of the State Emergency Service in the region were immediately called to the scene.
During search and rescue operations downstream, a diver found the body of a dead man born in 1999 in the Dniester River. It was lifted ashore and handed over to the police officers, and write copies with reference to Main Directorate of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine in Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast.
Rescue workers of the Main Directorate of the State Emergency Service of the Ivano-Frankivsk Region always emphasize that it is necessary to strictly follow the rules of safe behavior, remembering that during recreation near water bodies it is prohibited:
- Bathing in places not specified by local authorities and not equipped for bathing people;
- jumping into the water from boats, boats and installations not intended for this purpose;
- swimming alone
- Use of hazardous swimming aids, such as boards, logs, tire cams, and other equipment not intended for swimming.
- swimming in watercraft near beaches and other places not intended for swimming;
- drinking alcohol before and during bathing;
- swimming near canoes approaching the places of bathing;
- To allow dangerous games in the water associated with restricting the movement of hands and feet;
- giving false danger signals, a joke, a fool;
- Children who cannot swim, go deeper than the waist;
- Bathing of unaccompanied children by adults.
Helping Ukrainian journalists through voluntary contributions
Subscribe to the releases channel in Telegram and read us on Facebook. Always interesting and current news!